On occasion, a student may report that they submitted a quiz and received a grade, but their score isn’t recorded in Grades. Luckily, this bug is easy to fix using these steps:
- Confirm that the the student submitted a quiz and received a grade in the quiz itself by going to SpeedGrader.
- Give the student a fudge point and click update.
- Remove the fudge point and click update.
- Refresh the grades tab (it won’t auto-refresh) and check that the correct score is recorded in the grades tab.
If you would prefer to have us perform these steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the student, the quiz name, and your course’s name. It would be helpful to include a link to your course or to the specific quiz.
- Reusing Old Announcements - December 21, 2020
- Providing Flexibility for Students, Especially During Disruptive Times - November 25, 2020
- Quick Tip: When to Use Captions vs. Video Summaries - November 5, 2020