Many students and faculty want to know how to save paper when printing materials for offline viewing. For PDFs viewed with Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat, this can be accomplished by changing the settings to print multiple pages per sheet. Depending on the user’s printer, it may also be accomplished through the print dialog, although every printer is different.
To print multiple pages per sheet through Adobe Reader/Acrobat:
- Choose File > Print.
- From the Page Scaling pop-up menu, select Multiple Pages Per Sheet.
- From the Pages Per Sheet pop-up menu, select a value.
- From the Page Order pop-up menu, select Horizontal, Horizontal Reversed, Vertical, or Vertical Reversed:
- Click OK or Print.
- Reusing Old Announcements - December 21, 2020
- Providing Flexibility for Students, Especially During Disruptive Times - November 25, 2020
- Quick Tip: When to Use Captions vs. Video Summaries - November 5, 2020