If you’re having trouble with CaptureSpace Lite, the first thing to try is reinstalling it to the latest version. First, you will need to uninstall the previous version. Directions for uninstalling a program are below. After you have uninstalled the program, you will need to reinstall it.
Uninstall a program on Windows
Windows 8: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=27423
- On the Start menu, enter Control Panel in the search box and select Control Panel from the results.
- Select Programs > Uninstall a program.
- Select the program and Click Uninstall.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
Uninstall a program on Mac
In the Finder sidebar, click Applications, then do one of the following:
- If an app is in a folder, open the app’s folder to check for an Uninstaller. If you see Uninstall App or App Uninstaller, double-click it and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If an app isn’t in a folder or doesn’t have an Uninstaller, drag the app from the Applications folder to the Trash (located at the end of the Dock), then choose Finder > Empty Trash.
Latest posts by Katie Venit (see all)
- Participate in Discussions the Right Way to Increase Student Learning - October 20, 2018
- Forming a More Perfect Rubric - March 8, 2018
- Troubleshoot CaptureSpace Lite by Uninstalling - December 28, 2017