One of the universal features in D2L is the Upcoming Events link, found above the Table of Contents from the Content page. This item shows only a few of the due dates in the course. For most of our courses, at least some—if not all—of the due dates are not listed here, soUpcoming Events is an unreliable tool for making sure all your work is done in time.
If you want easy access to due dates, a far more reliable method is to bookmark your Course Calendar, usually found under theCourse Information module. The calendar contains all the due dates in the class, whether or not they are programmed into D2L.
To bookmark the Course Calendar (or any web page in D2L):
- Navigate to the web page and click on it.
- Click on the ribbon that appears in the upper right corner of the page.
Latest posts by Kevin Meinholz (see all)
- Student Responsibilities in an Online Class - September 4, 2018
- Quick Tip: Don’t use Upcoming Events; Bookmark the Calendar - November 4, 2015
- Quick Tip: Contacting Support - October 7, 2015